From Trash to Treasure – Sony V150

When these came across my desk, only one side worked. YOU KNOW HOW MY MIND WORKS, so I decided to attempt to repair them. I did some research and thanks to @samroesch, I found out you could break these headphones down (here). One the wires were crimped. Since the crimp was near the top of the cord and the cord is long, I figured I could cut and re-solder the wires to the speaker. Below are the tools used.
image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “From Trash to Treasure – Sony V150

  1. LOL… dawg u McGyver!!! I would’ve just cut and used black tape to hold it together and been done wit it. I hadn’t used a soldering iron since High school…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s