I MUST SAY THEY DO FEEL BETTER!!!!!!
“I got a house on my neck, my Panamera my pet”-Ross
“I go from 0-60, a couple seconds, she go from sober to tipsy and gettin’ naked” – Fabolous :308 GTS, I love this car.
“Rollin’ in the Rolls-Royce Corniche: Only the doctors got this, I’m hidin’ from police” -Jay Z
“Cocaine Seats, All white like I got the whole thing bleached” -Jay Z
“She giving me head, I’m grabbing a remmy, I just want to Be, like the back of the Bentley” -Meek Mill
“I’m early to the party but my ‘Rari is the latest” – ASAP Rocky
“She said, I know he’s a punk though, But you’re in a Nova, And he’s in a Bronco” -Young & Restless
Look what I spotted outside the Post Office…..Beautiful
Look what I caught RIGHT outside the comedy club. The comic that owns this is a REAL gearhead. I wont mention his name…..
I like this interview, Its me a lil bit raw in a GREAT comedy environment with a young audience. This is where GREAT material is born. @LestatsComedy
Check out the paint and the wheels………LOL
Look what I caught on the street, I was star struck because I just found out about this era. I stalked her for two blocks before he pulled over and let me photograph him. Thanks. I have a crush on this car, I might get one.
67 Porsche 911
This was easy, especially since I replaced the fuel lines which was a pain in the a$$. I had seepage in the lines so I decided to go ahead and replace them since I had the car in the air.
1. Using a 19mm wrench, unscrew lines from radiator. You can unscrew the top bolt from the top and the bottom one from under the car. Have a rag or bucket for the transmission fluid that’s going to leak. Be sure not to damage washers. Replace if needed.
2. Pry the clamps of the hoses near the motor side. I used a hammer and a precision flat head screwdriver.
3. Using a razor, disconnect the metal fittings from old hose.
4. I used Hayden Cooling Transmission hose cooling kit from Pep Boys. Pic Below.
5. Clamp on the new hose to fittings
6. Screw fittings back into the radiator.
7. Clamp back on to the motor.
8. Turn car on and check transmission fluid.
Just out on a Warm Winter Day in Southern Cal.
This was the FIRST car to bear Ferdinand Porsche’s name. Photos taken by @marcellacomedy. Thanks G